Thursday, February 15, 2007

basically - tips on understanding me

Its been apparent for some time that somebody (or somebodies) would like me to take the label arrogant. Probably, so to discredit me, so what I think or say can be disregarded. Ok N.P. it may even stick for a while. Whats less commonly understood is how bad off I was when Jesus found me, and how much Christ did for me, that is to save me. Folks want me to do this or that, but grasp at straws... Once you see (from the scriptures) what Christ did to save us, all others pale. Oh won't cooperation xyz take good care of me? Oh doesn't this out fit have great benefits... er can they deliver my soul? never mind. Can ya go without employ? no. but there are a lot of arrangements that pass for employment.

whats worse is the expectation that one will degrade and ruin ones self, rather than grooming, mortifying, and otherwise preparing to be a gift for (& to) God. (or any future relationship for the sake of example)

No comments: