Friday, February 2, 2007

ouch, yet a again...

Well I lived (And that's nearly all I can say) through another 9+ hour shift at this place. And yet again it ended with torment and upset. Let me say that things when so badly at the end of route the last two or three Fridays that today I was pretty nervous about something that didn't happen., The torment happened because I expressed my concerns that it might and I won't say a lot more. Not say'n I couldn't but I'd rather just dump these folks than let my faithful service continue to receive abuse... why am I the fool? Because Jesus was for me. The bad news is, one day Jesus will be the fool no more (actually HE never was and isn't now, just very very patient)... but that is to say, this being temporary I can endure a little longer because I see His example of long suffering. as for the circumstances at work...
'making serving the needy and helpless as difficult and excruciating as possible...very nearly not worth the effort."

No comments: